Moonrise

You can show off your work with the panel here. Mind the file size please.
jnstovall

Moonrise

Post by jnstovall »

This is my first edit using the B&W Artisan Pro panel. I love the fine art black and white style, so I'm trying to learn how to apply it to my images. This image is not a composite. I was out to photograph the moonrise but I didn't expect it to rise directly over the summit of the mountain like this.
Attachments
JS_20201128_09665-Enhanced-HDR - BWV-3.jpg
Joel
Owner/Admin

Re: Moonrise

Post by Joel »

I have to say that this is very, very impressive. I'm not looking at it from a technical point of view, just from an artistic point of view, and when that happens you've done a great job: the techniques applied are non-obtrusive and natural. And I'm very impressed. The moon rising directly over the summit is a great coincidence but that's what I like so much about photography: the unexpected element. This is like an Ansel Adams photograph that Adams has never shot.
Joel Tjintjelaar - admin/owner
https://www.bwvision.com/
jnstovall

Post by jnstovall »

Joel,

Thank you for the comments on my image. Working with your panel has given me the ability to now execute my vision for my images that I was previously unable to do. And thank you for graciously making your webinar sessions freely available on YouTube-those videos have been indispensable for learning how to properly make use of the tools.
John Pettett

Post by John Pettett »

Serendipity perhaps but it has resulted in a very pleasing image. Congratulations.
Regards,
John