XEVIL 6.0 [Beta-5]: the best program for captchas solving was released !!

Any topic regarding masking.
Margaritanoini

XEVIL 6.0 [Beta-5]: the best program for captchas solving was released !!

Post by Margaritanoini »

XEvil 5.0 automatically solve most kind of captchas,
Including such type of captchas: ReCaptcha v.2, ReCaptcha-3, Hotmail (Microsoft), Google, SolveMedia, BitcoinFaucet, Steam, +12k

+ hCaptcha supported in new XEvil 6.0!
XEvil 6.0: multithreading solving of thousands hCaptcha simultaneously!

1.) Fast, easy, precisionly
XEvil is the fastest captcha killer in the world. Its has no solving limits, no threads number limits
you can solve even 1.000.000.000 captchas per day and it will cost 0 (ZERO) USD! Just buy license for 59 USD and all!
[[ Buy XEvil Just for 59 USD! ]]

2.) Several APIs support
XEvil supports more than 6 different, worldwide known API: 2captcha.com, anti-captcha (antigate), RuCaptcha, DeathByCaptcha, etc.
just send your captcha via HTTP request, as you can send into any of that service - and XEvil will solve your captcha!
So, XEvil is compatible with hundreds of applications for SEO/SMM/password recovery/parsing/posting/clicking/cryptocurrency/etc.

3.) Useful support and manuals
After purchase, you got access to a private tech.support forum, Wiki, Skype/Telegram online support
Developers will train XEvil to your type of captcha for FREE and very fast - just send them examples

4.) How to get free trial use of XEvil full version?
- Try to search in Google "Home of XEvil"
- you will find IPs with opened port 80 of XEvil users (click on any IP to ensure)
- try to send your captcha via 2captcha API ino one of that IPs
- if you got BAD KEY error, just tru another IP
- enjoy! :)
- (its not work for hCaptcha!)

WARNING: Free XEvil DEMO does NOT support ReCaptcha, hCaptcha and most other types of captcha!

http://XEvil.Net/

P.S. In the latest update of XEvil 6.0 was added 16 types of hCaptcha tasks also:
- bird
- canine
- dog with a collar on its neck
- female lion
- lion with a closed mouth
- lion with an open mouth
- lion with closed eyes
- lion with mane on its neck
- lion with open eyes
- parrot
- baby cat
- cat with short hair
- cat with thick fur
- horse facing to the left
- horse facing to the right
- horse with white legs

See also:
XEvil 6.0 [Beta-5]: the best software for captchas solving was released !!!, XEvil 6.0: the best program for ReCaptcha and hCaptcha solving was released !!!, how to solve Bitcoin captcha, how to break ReCaptcha-3 captcha, how to solve Yahoo captcha, XEVIL 6.0 [Beta-5]: the best application for captchas solving was released !!
FrankJScott

Great Heating Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

To the people asking about oil boiler servicing near me, affordable heating and air conditioning, heating engineer near me, ducted heating service near me, empire heating systems, all seasons heating and air conditioning, I highly recommend this excellent plumbing repair service blog or charles stone heating and cooling, ducted mini split installation, oil furnace cleaning, gunthers heating and air, home heating, gas central heating boiler, not to mention this top rated plumbing installation service advice not to mention furnace companies near me, navien heating system, oil heating engineer near me, mechanical heating and cooling, furnace technician near me, residential hvac contractors near me, not to mention this updated plumbing cleaning service link which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome plumbing repair service forum on top of charles stone heating and cooling, arc heating, heat repair companies, dons plumbing and heating, mini split maintenance, heating boiler, as well as this high rated AC cleaning service site not to mention comfort systems heating and cooling, abc heating and air conditioning, affordable heating and cooling, 24 hour heating and cooling near me, air care heating and air conditioning, best hvac repair near me, not to mention useful AC cleaning service details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this recommended heating repair service details alongside all central heating system for home, air source heat pump servicing near me, advanced heating and air, bay area heating and cooling, 5 star plumbing and heating, johns heating and air, and don't forget this updated heating repair service forum not to mention all pro heating and air, gas heater repairs near me, ground source heating, rinnai gas heater service, local hvac companies, heat and air repair, alongside all high rated heating installation service info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful heating cleaning service blog for good measure. Check more Best Heating Details b8_9f19
FrankJScott

Great Workbench Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the people asking about miter and table saw workbench, dashboard workbench, diy metal workbench, workbench, black and decker tool bench, workbench castor wheels, I highly recommend this top rated workbench make or diy steel workbench, welding work table, hearth and hand tool bench, sam's club rolling workbench, pegasus workbench, portable moravian workbench, alongside all this excellent workbench item on top of mobile work bench, wall workbench, ebay workbench, sjobergs workbench sale, work benches for sale, black and decker workmate 2000, as well as this awesome workbench make which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated workbench make as well as tool workbench, ulmia workbench, tool bench on wheels, black and decker bench, 72 workbench, heavy duty woodworking bench, alongside all this recommended workbench make on top of storage work bench, wood shop table, black and decker benchtop workmate, husky workbench, simple diy workbench, husky 6 ft workbench, as well as best workbench make which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new workbench item not to mention 2 x 4 workbench, roubo workbench for sale, workbench and tool storage, used garage workbenches for sale, costco workbench for sale, hinged workbench, on top of this top workbench model alongside all used workbenches craigslist, wood work station, worx folding work table, wall mounted work table, heavy duty work bench, rolling workbench, alongside all top rated workbench make which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent workbench make for good measure. Check more Excellent Humidifier TipsSite fb7f283