Let's stop the war in Ukraine. Appeal to Users

XMC.PL-Master

Let's stop the war in Ukraine. Appeal to Users

Post by XMC.PL-Master »

Hello Members,

I wonder how to reach the consciousness of the Russians and make them realize that every day in Ukraine RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DIE and military equipment is being destroyed on a mass scale. Why destroy and demolish when you can build and create a new, better world.
WAR is suffering, crying, sadness and death, do you have any ideas to convince Russians that Vladimir Putin should retire, bask in the sun somewhere in warm countries and end this bloody conflict in Europe.

It is a great idea to select random companies from Russia on Google business cards and add opinions about anti-war content and make people in the country aware that Putin is doing wrong.

Please take a moment to select a random company on the Google map and add your opinion about anti-war content.

It is also worth informing Russians about the possibility of VPN connections because Russia is blocking a lot of content on the Internet and sowing sinister propaganda by not giving people access to real information

Peace be with you!
Thank you
Tomasz Jerzy Michałowski
Poland
Attachments
615.gif
615.gif (788 Bytes) Viewed 127 times
Polish News Portal and Educational Blogs >>> XMC.PL

]
]
FrankJScott

Cool Heating Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

To the person inquiring about plumbing heating, star plumbing and heating, precise heating, new central heating system, air comfort heating and cooling, lennox heating, I highly recommend this top boiler cleaning service info or care heating and cooling, ductless heating, heating forced air, plumbing and heating contractors near me, central heating service, patricks heating and air, and don't forget this awesome boiler installation service site not to mention heating and air conditioning service near me, ingrams heating and air, home heating and air, mckay plumbing, heating and cooling systems, boiler repair, alongside all this new plumbing installation service url which is also great. Also have a look at this updated heating installation service link on top of comfort plumbing, oil furnace replacement, rinnai gas heater service, mini split heat pump installation, bay heating and cooling, valley heating and cooling, alongside all this awesome plumbing repair service info not to mention b and b heating and cooling, industrial heating solutions, heater replacement, oil furnace service near me, warm air heating systems replacement, gas heater service near me, on top of top boiler repair service url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated heating repair service link not to mention carolina heating and air, trusted plumbing and heating, geothermal heating, gas boiler servicing near me, hrv heating, furnace heat exchanger replacement, as well as this best heating repair service url not to mention emergency furnace repair, apex hvac, shower heater installation, central heating, haining plumbing, oil heater repair near me, as well as top rated AC repair service url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent AC cleaning service url for good measure. Check more Top Heating Blog fb7f283
FrankJScott

Best Home GymAdvice

Post by FrankJScott »

To the man asking about gym equipment for small spaces, best cardio machine at the gym, inner thigh workout machine, home gym with leg press, home gym base, best home strength training equipment, I highly suggest this top home gym deal or workout equipment for abs, portable gym equipment, squat machine for home, home from the gym, marcy mwm 1005, tytax home gym, and don't forget this great home gym model on top of home gym companies, bowflex revolution, homeprogym, bowflex gym equipment, bodyboss home gym 2.0, weider workout machine, and don't forget this best home gym item which is also great. Also have a look at this great home gym make on top of office workout equipment, home workout equipment, pull up gym equipment, weider pro 4950 home gym, bodycraft cable machine, best gym machines for weight loss, on top of this top home gym make and don't forget best rated abdominal exercise equipment, nova home gym, tonal gym cost, parabody cm3, home gym machine workout, core home fitness dumbbells, and don't forget top home gym deal which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top rated home gym deal and don't forget home multi gym for sale, sorinex home gym, life fitness g2 home gym, tonal weight system, tonal home gym, home fitness equipment, not to mention this new home gym info as well as dumbbell stand for home, bowflex machine for sale, office gym combo, home gyms for sale near me, weider 2980 home gym 214 lbs resistance, gym dumbbell, and don't forget best home gym make which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated home gym product for good measure. Check more Recommended Humidifier Details 7f283c5