How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users

XMC.PL-Master

How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users

Post by XMC.PL-Master »

Hello Members,

I wonder how to reach the consciousness of the Russians and make them realize that every day in Ukraine RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DIE and military equipment is being destroyed on a mass scale. Why destroy and demolish when you can build and create a new, better world.
WAR is suffering, crying, sadness and death, do you have any ideas to convince Russians that Vladimir Putin should retire, bask in the sun somewhere in warm countries and end this bloody conflict in Europe.

It is a great idea to select random companies from Russia on Google business cards and add opinions about anti-war content and make people in the country aware that Putin is doing wrong.

Please take a moment to select a random company on the Google map and add your opinion about anti-war content.

It is also worth informing Russians about the possibility of VPN connections because Russia is blocking a lot of content on the Internet and sowing sinister propaganda by not giving people access to real information

Peace be with you!
Thank you
Tomasz Jerzy Michałowski
Poland
Attachments
615.gif
615.gif (788 Bytes) Viewed 146 times
Polish News Portal and Educational Blogs >>> XMC.PL

]
]
FrankJScott

New Heating TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the person asking about horizon heating and cooling, ground heating system, boiler care, affordable hvac, chisholm heating and air, comfort plumbing, I highly recommend this best heating cleaning service details or oil furnace cleaning, oil heating engineer, rinnai gas heater service, heating and air conditioning companies near me, heating & cooling service, gas central heating installation, not to mention this high rated plumbing cleaning service advice on top of air comfort heating and cooling, allen heating and air, hvac repair, hvac heating, childress heating and cooling, flushing central heating system, and don't forget this great boiler repair service url which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated boiler installation service tips as well as geothermal heating and cooling, mobile home furnace repair, 24 hour furnace repair near me, heating air conditioning near me, boiler contractor, commercial hvac contractors near me, alongside all this great boiler installation service blog on top of 24 hour ac repair near me, cjs heating and cooling, gas boiler maintenance, heating and cooling systems, affordable heating and air conditioning, hydronic radiant floor heating installation, as well as recommended boiler installation service blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this recommended boiler installation service site on top of allen plumbing and heating, heater replacement, br plumbing, oil furnace service near me, central plumbing and heating, heating and cooling, not to mention this recommended plumbing repair service forum on top of heating cooling, white's heating and cooling, residential heating, emergency heating and cooling near me, home heating and air conditioning, heating & cooling service near me, as well as recommended plumbing installation service details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent plumbing repair service forum for good measure. Check more Great Heating Details dbb1_6a
FrankJScott

Useful Workbench Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the man talking about le toy van workbench, 4x8 work table, carpenters bench, little tikes workshop, roman bench woodworking, woodshop workbench, I highly suggest this awesome workbench product or harbor freight workbench with light, diy 2x4 workbench, worx folding work table, diy shop bench, lowes workbench, lifetime folding workbench, as well as this high rated workbench product alongside all durston jewelers bench, blacksmith workbench, the workbench, 5ft workbench, folding workbench home depot, childrens tool bench, as well as this updated workbench model which is also great. Also have a look at this great workbench info not to mention durston jewelers bench, router table workbench, grizzly h7723, vintage industrial workbench, wen workbench, seville rolling workbench, and don't forget this useful workbench deal on top of craftsman workbench lowes, cheap diy workbench, shop work bench, old workbench, garage work bench and storage, makita workbench, not to mention recommended workbench model which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best workbench make alongside all melamine workbench, small folding work table, table saw and miter saw workbench, paul sellers workbench, holtzapffel workbench, hinged workbench, as well as this recommended workbench item not to mention tabletop workbench, workbench for sale, le toy van my first tool bench, husky workbench with drawers, lie nielsen workbench, rolling work table harbor freight, as well as top workbench model which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent workbench model for good measure. Check more Cool Humidifier Details 3c55822